P311S0736: FINANCIAL CALCULATIONS & TAX PLANNING FOR DECOUPLING
- Understand what Decoupling is and how it works
- Know the reasons why clients are considering decoupling as a way of tax planning to reduce cost for property investment
- Learn how to do comprehensive calculations for decoupling through case studies
- Decoupling is not for every home owner as circumstances vary. Know the considerations and implications for decoupling.
- Learn how to analyse the results and present to your customer
- Learn how to advise your client on decoupling and check whether decoupling will be beneficial for them through calculations.