Course Code: CRS-Q-040766-RET
Course Partner & Provider: Relationship Studio Pte Ltd
|Funding Type||Full Fee||GST||Funding Amount||Nett Fee Payable (Incl. GST)|
|Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)||$680||$54.4||($476)||$258.40|
*Accreditation of Generic points will be subjected to the approval of your respective agency’s KEO with a valid e-certification of attendance.
2 Days, 18.5 hours, Full Time
Enneagram Personality Profiling Test
WSQ Assesment & Certificate
1-hour One-to-One Report Reading
Course Language : English
This course will enable you to acquire the skills and knowledge to communicate, negotiable, sell and manage people effectively using the Enneagram. The workshop will comprise of hands-on exercises, group discussions, panel interview sharing, Q&A and review.
- Understand the intrinsic motivation that drives you and other peoples' behaviours, decisions and emotions.
- Explore and develop strategies and communication styles with different personality types.
- Learn and apply ways to communicate, negotiate, influence, sell, motivate and manage the different personality types.
- Explore strategies in conflicts management, negotiation and leadership.
- Discover ways to be a more effective leader and professional at work
Basic entry requirement to the real estate industry, learners will have at least: - 4 GCE O levels or equivalent - Level 5 and above Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) assessment in these 5 components (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing and Numeracy). - Main language: English
NOTE: By clicking on the "Expression of interest" button below, you also consent RIA to use your data for the sole purpose of checking your eligibility for WSQ funding. No worries, there's no obligation to register by submitting your details, we will inform you on the government grants available to you and you can decide from there if you wish to proceed.